Job & Duty Requirements
Do you love dogs!? Are you looking to turn your passion for dogs into a job?
Then join the team at The Doggy Den where work and play come together!
The following is an overview of the position you are applying for. The duties and responsibilities of a Pack Leader are not limited to this detailed description. Please review this list before continuing to the application.
Position Title: Pack Leader
Overview: We believe that this is the most significant position at The Doggy Den. Keeping our facility safe, clean and fun is the main focus for this team member. Without this employee, we would not be in business. Nothing they are assigned is hard, but it is all important.
- Supervise the pack; Keep guests safe
- Lead playtime/group activities with the dogs
- Keep all areas cleanly and presentable (Free of poop and pee etc.)
- Keep all water bowls & pools clean and full
- Serve meals to guests; Administering any medication
- Manage and organize guest belongings
- Filing & Paper work
- Picture and Video recording
*This is not an exhaustive list.
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Must be able to lift/push/pull at least 50lbs
- Great people skills, able to hold a conversation
- Customer service satisfaction- Under promise, Over deliver
- Self-motivated & independent, doesn’t need a lot of supervision, yet able to work in a team oriented environment
- Has an even temperament- is the same person everyday- positive attitude
- Timely, reliable, flexible, responsible
- Follows directions, but thinks for himself/herself
- Honest & Teachable in word and actions
- Great problem solving skills
- Desires excellence in all duties
- Detail oriented, thorough with tasks
- Sharply aware of surroundings
- Works hard, doesn’t care “ whose job it is”