Is your pooch lonely at home while you’re at work? Then Doggy Daycare is for you! Your pup can socialize with their dog friends, play in the yard, and maybe even enjoy a spa day! Call us to schedule a free introductory evaluation today.
For the safety of our guests, our eligibility requirements are as follows:
New clients must complete an introductory visit. This is a free day of daycare where we will evaluate your dog’s socialization style and to appraise if we are the best fit for their needs. When they are approved by our Pack Leaders, we will work with you to set up a daycare schedule. New clients are required to join us for daycare at least once a week for 4 consecutive weeks to qualify for boarding services. However, your dog’s last daycare visit must be no more than 30 days from the date you would like to board. Pack Member’s must join us for daycare at least 2 times per month to remain eligible for boarding stays.
- Proof of the following vaccinations and boosters is required and must be up to date.
- Distemper,Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza & Lepto (DHPPL)
- Bordatella (Prevents against Kennel Cough)
- Each guest be spayed or neutered by 9 months old.
- Guests must be at least 20 weeks old.
- This ensures each puppy has time to build a thriving immune system & is safely ready to join our pack.
- Guests must pass a daycare evaluation to join our pack. We test your pooch based on the following 3 criteria:
- Socialization and Interaction with other guests
- Friendliness towards our staff
Co-operation of our routine
Please call (614-252-4211) or go to our contact page to schedule your visit today!